Well here we are in the second month of the year already. In many ways 2020 was pretty much a "non-event" for lots of people as far as training and development goes. There was some training that took place but much of this was deemed to be "essential only" due to the Covid-19 pandemic. But no organation can put development of their employees on hold indefintiely. There comes a point where we have to do something.
I remember back in the early sping of 2020, we thought that "everything would be back to normal" by the late spring and if not then, definitely the summer. Well we were wrong of course, but who could have foretold how last year was going to turn out. Today, we are in a different position with the progression of the vaccination programme, but with cases still very high, it is still almost impossible to predict when we could start to do many of the things we stopped doing in March 2020.
Training doesn't have to stop, and it never really did, just the way we deliver it. Many organisations are now planning training for 2021 in full adherance to the rules and guidelines set down by the UK Government.
At G WiZ Training we can offer our training programmes in two distinct formats:
- Virtual Live Training -via an online platform (Zoom or MS Teams)
- Face to face training -in a Covid secure and safe environment.
Sounds interesting? See more details below
Virtual Live Training
- All your employees need is access to the internert via a lap top, PC, or mobile device (iPad, tablet, Smart phone).
- They will need to use their camera and microphone.
- They can be working from home or the office.
- The training is stimulating and interactive.
- Sessions are broken down into "bite-sized" pieces. No one wants to spend hours and hours staring at their screen!
Face to Face Training
- We will work with you to ensure you are able to comply with all guidelines.
- We will advise you on carrying out a risk assessment for a suitable venue.
- There will be no distribution of printed materials.
- Social distancing will be observed at all times.
Please contact us via the page on our site, or call for more information. Together we can develop your employees , we just need to do it differently.